This multi-level facility is dedicated to the arts. Local arts groups use the facility for performances and recitals; and arts, theatre, music and dance classes are programmed by Delta Parks, Recreation & Culture. Tsawwassen Arts Centre hosts a theatre with a raised stage, visual art gallery, and two multipurpose rooms.
Location View Larger Map
1172 56 Street, Delta, BC V4L 2A3
Hours of Operation
Tuesday: 10 am–3 pm
Wednesday: 9 am–12 pm
Thursday: 10 am–3 pm
Friday: 10 am–3 pm
Saturday: 9 am–12 pm
The facility is open evenings when programs, events or rentals are being held.
- Main theatre with a capacity of 200, theatrical lighting
- Main floor program room with a capacity of 15; this space is used as a green room for theatrical productions
- Upper floor program room with a capacity of 25
- Gallery available to artists on a scheduled basis.
Visual art exhibitions are shown for 3-4 weeks each. Solo or group shows can be booked by contacting 604-943-9437 or emailing email@example.com
Sidekicks Players Club produces four shows each season. Please contact 604-288-2415 for show and ticket information.
Music & Concerts
- Last Wednesday of each month at 7:30 pm. Admission is $5. Doors open at 7 pm, performers sign in at the door.
- Please note there will be no Open Stage event during April, July, or August.