Public Information Meeting - 95A High Rise Proposal
Feb 08, 2019
The City of Delta is hosting a Public Information Meeting for the proposed development at 9553 - 9571 120 Street (see location map below). The proposal is for a 224 unit, 32-storey residential building with commercial space at the ground level. Access is proposed from 95A Avenue and the majority of parking would be underground. The purpose of this meeting is to provide information on the application and answer questions. You are invited to attend the meeting, which will be held:
|Date: ||Thursday, February 21, 2019 |
|Time: ||5:30 PM – 8:30 PM (Open House) |
|Location: ||Kennedy Seniors’ Recreation Centre (Main Hall) |
11760 88 Avenue, North Delta
For this meeting, the public will have an opportunity to view display boards that provide current information about the application. Staff will be available to answer questions between 5:30 PM and 8:30 PM.
Key Application Facts:
The application is for a mixed-use development with a 32-storey residential building at the corner of 120 Street and 95A Avenue. The development would have 5 levels of underground parking, with access from 95A Avenue. The application involves the following:
- A request to rezone the subject property from Core Commercial (C1) to a Comprehensive Development Zone to permit a 32-storey mixed-use building containing 224 apartment units and 125 m2 (1,350 ft2) of commercial space (e.g. coffee shop).
- A request for a development variance permit to vary “Delta Zoning Bylaw No. 7600, 2017” by:
- Reducing the total number of parking spaces required from 318 to 257;
- Reducing the minimum amount of common indoor amenity space for an apartment building from 224 m2 (2,411 ft2) to 173 m2 (1,871 ft2); and
- Reducing the minimum amount of common outdoor amenity space required for an apartment building from 1,344 m2 (14,467 ft2) to 389 m2 (4,187 ft2).
- The property is located within the Scott Road Corridor Development Permit Area. This development permit area contains guidelines for the form and character of buildings and landscaping.
Application File Number: LU008611
Applicant: Maple Leaf Homes Delta Sky Ltd.
Additional information on the 95A Avenue high rise application can be found on Delta’s website: www.delta.ca/deltasky
Have questions or comments? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Community Planning & Development Department at (604) 946.3380.