Keep Our Boulevards Green!
Nov 09, 2015
Please do not pave your boulevard—instead of grey, try green and find a sustainable alternative for your boulevard.
Green boulevards lead to more than beautiful communities; they capture rain water, allowing it to infiltrate into the ground and improve our environment.
- FREE trees from Delta's Trees for Tomorrow program
- Flower beds
- Gravel and other permeable surface systems
- Boulevards are municipal property and are not to be paved
- Parking on boulevards is not permitted
- Landscaping, other than grass, must maintain a clearance of 1.5 m around utilities and sidewalks
For more information on sustainable boulevard options, contact our Engineering Department at 604-946-3260, or online using our TalkDelta form.