Public Information Meeting - Ladner Trunk Road Apartment Proposal
Jun 05, 2019
You are invited to a Public Information Meeting hosted by the City of Delta to learn and ask questions about a proposed 62-unit apartment development at 5262 Ladner Trunk Road (see location map below).
| Date: || Wednesday June 19, 2019 |
| Time: || 5:30 pm – 8:00 pm (Open House) |
| Venue: || Ladner Community Centre – 4734 51 Street Multi-Purpose Room |
For this meeting, you will have an opportunity to view display boards about the application and provide your feedback to the City. Delta staff will be available to answer questions between 5:30 pm and 8:00 pm. Representatives of the applicant will also be available to answer your questions.
Key Application Facts
The following are the key aspects of the proposal:
- Redevelopment of an existing 28-unit apartment building with a new 62-unit apartment building (42 strata and 20 rental units);
- 4 storeys of residential development above a partial in-ground parking structure;
- 81 residential parking spaces, 12 visitor parking spaces and 74 bicycle spaces; and
- Driveway access from Ladner Trunk Road.
The following are required to proceed with the proposal:
- An amendment to the Official Community Plan to allow a site specific increase in density from 120 units per hectare (49 units per acre) to 162 units per hectare (66 units per acre), under the Medium Density Residential (MDR) land use designation;
- Rezoning of the subject property from Comprehensive Development Zone No. 79 (CD79) to Comprehensive Development Zone No. 7 (CDZ7);
- A development variance permit to:
- reduce the minimum requirement for residential parking spaces,
- increase the maximum height from 4 storeys to 5 storeys,
- reduce the minimum required setbacks on the south, east and west sides; and
- A development permit for the form and character of multi-family residential development in the Ladner Village (LV1) Development Permit Area.
Application File Number: LU008780
Applicant: Dagneault Planning Consultants Ltd.
Additional information on the application (File No. LU008780) can be found on Delta’s website: www.delta.ca/5262LadnerTrunkRoad
Have questions or comments? Email: email@example.com or call the Community Planning & Development Department at 604.946.3380.