2018 Delta Heritage Awards – Call for Nominations
Nov 01, 2017
HERITAGE AWARDS OF MERIT
Awarded for impressive efforts to preserve, maintain or restore a heritage building or location in Delta.
FRIENDS OF HERITAGE AWARDS
Awarded for outstanding efforts to promote heritage awareness in Delta.
Recipients will be honoured by Mayor Lois E. Jackson at the February 2018 Heritage Week opening ceremony. Heritage Award of Merit winners receive a brass plaque to commemorate their heritage building or place.
To nominate a person and/or place in either category, please send the following:
- Name, contact information and address of the nominee (note: nominees must agree to the nomination);
- Photographs or drawings, and a brief statement to assist the jury in making their decision;
- Proposed Award: Heritage Award of Merit or Friend of Heritage?
- Your name and contact information;
- Owners may nominate their own projects.
Please send your nomination by mail, fax or email to:
City of Delta
4500 Clarence Taylor Crescent
Delta BC V4K 3E2
To see the detailed criteria, please visit delta.ca/heritage and click on "Heritage Awards and Scholarship"
Questions? Contact Susan Elbe at 604.946.3389 or email@example.com
Deadline for Nominations: December 1, 2017