Public Information Meeting - 75A High Rise
Sep 12, 2017
Thursday, September 21, 5-8:30 pm at Sungod Recreation Centre.
The Corporation of Delta is hosting a Public Information Meeting for the proposed development at 7551, 7565, 7595 and 7597 120 Street and 7592 119A Street (see location map below). The proposal is for a mixed-used development with a 35-storey residential building with commercial space, day care space and townhouse units at the ground level. Access is proposed from 119A Street, and the majority of parking would be underground. The purpose of this meeting is to provide information on the application and answer questions. You are invited to attend the meeting, which will be held:
Thursday, September 21, 2017
5:00 pm – 8:30 pm (Open House)
Sungod Recreation Centre (Gym)
7815 112 Street, North Delta
For this meeting, the public will have an opportunity to view display boards that provide current information about the application. Staff will be available to answer questions between 5:00 pm and 8:30 pm.
Key Application Facts:
The application is for a mixed-use development with a 35-storey residential building at the corner of 120 Street and 75A Avenue. The application involves the following:
- A request to amend the land use designation in Schedule A of the Official Community Plan from Multi-Unit Residential (MR) to Mixed-Use (MU), and to amend the land use designation in the North Delta Future Land Use Plan in Schedule C.1 from Medium Density Residential (Scott Road) (MDR(SR)) to Mixed-Use (North Delta) 5 (MU(ND)5).
- A request to rezone the subject properties from RM1 Multiple Family (Duplex) Residential to a Comprehensive Development Zone to permit a 35-storey mixed-use building containing 268 apartment units, 16 ground level townhouse units, 92 m2 (990 ft2) of commercial space (e.g. coffee shop) and 160 m2 (1,722 ft2) of day care space.Ten townhouse dwelling units are also proposed along 119A Street for a total of 294 units.
- A request to close the 206.8 m2 (2,226 ft2) portion of the lane way between the rear portion of the properties at 7592 119A Street and 7595 and 7597 120 Street.
- The property is located within the Scott Road Corridor Development Permit Area.This development permit area contains guidelines for the form and character of the buildings and landscaping.
- Subdivision is proposed to consolidate the five subject properties and lane way into one property.
Application File Number: LU008315
Applicant: Hari Homes Incorporated
Additional information on the 75A Avenue high rise application can be found on Delta’s website: www.delta.ca/75Ahighrise
Have questions or comments? Email: email@example.com or call the Community Planning & Development Department at (604) 946.3380.