FREE Mother’s Day Tea with the Birds
Apr 07, 2016
Celebrate International Migratory Bird Day and Mother’s Day with an afternoon of birds & tea. Bring Mom and the whole family to join us at Cammidge House in Boundary Bay Regional Park and celebrate the Centennial of the Migratory Bird Treaty and learn about the laws that benefit birds.
Check out interactive nature displays by groups such as the Delta Naturalists’ Society, Metro Vancouver Regional Parks, Boundary Bay Park Association & more, and participate in a birding walk led by experienced ornithologist followed by tea & cookies with a drop-in presentation by the Delta Naturalist Society members at Cammidge House.
May 8, 2016 12:30 - 3:30 pm at the Cammidge House, Boundary Bay Regional Park
Two Walk Options to choose from!
- Join us for an intertidal/shoreline walk.
- Join Val Fuller for an upland birding walk through Boundary Bay Regional Park.
Schedule of events:
- 12:30 – 3:30 pm Interactive/educational displays
- 1:15 - 2:00 pm Birding Walks
- 2:00 - 2:30 pm Refreshments
- 2:30 - 3:30 pm Drop-in Session: Visual presentation by Delta Naturalist Society Members
Event Hosted by the Boundary Bay Parks Association