Call for Nominations - 2016 Delta Heritage Awards
Oct 28, 2015
The Corporation of Delta is placing a call for nominations for the Heritage Awards of Merit and Friends of Heritage Awards
Do you know someone who has done an impressive job of preserving, maintaining, or restoring a Delta heritage building? Do you know someone or some group who has promoted and contributed to heritage awareness in Delta? If so, please send your nomination for either the 2016 Heritage Award of Merit or the Friends of Heritage Award to:
The Corporation of Delta
4500 Clarence Taylor Crescent
Delta, BC V4K 3E2
Recipients will be honoured by Mayor Lois E. Jackson at the February 15, 2016 Heritage Week opening ceremony. Heritage Award of Merit winners receive a brass plaque to commemorate their heritage building.
Your nomination for either award needs to include:
To see the detailed criteria, please visit the Heritage Awards and Scholarship section of our website.
- Name, contact information and address of the nominee (note: nominees must agree to the nomination);
- Description of the work in the form of photographs or written descriptions that will assist the jury in their assessment of the work;
- Award for which nomination is made;
- The name and contact information of the nominator;
- Owners may nominate their own projects.
Deadline for Nominations: November 30, 2015