Mayor & Council seeking Volunteers for Delta Advisory Committees
Jan 08, 2015
Interested in participating in your local government? Apply to serve on a Delta advisory committee to collaborate and provide advice to Council on various issues affecting the community.
Mayor Lois E. Jackson and Council are seeking volunteers for the following committees:
- Advisory Design Panel
- Agricultural Advisory Committee
- Boundary Bay Airport Advisory Committee
- Boundary Bay Airshow Advisory Board
- Community Planning Advisory Committee
- Dikes and Drainage Advisory Committee
- Environment Advisory Committee
- Heritage Advisory Commission
- Hunting Regulation Advisory Committee
- Parks, Recreation & Culture Commission
- Seniors Advisory Committee
Commitment is a one-year term starting on March 1, 2015. Learn more about these committees.
If you are interested in being appointed to one of the advisory committees or commissions, please submit a brief resumé and cover letter indicating your areas of interest, why you would like to serve, and any relevant knowledge and experience you may have.
Please forward submissions to:
The Office of the Municipal Clerk
Delta Municipal Hall
4500 Clarence Taylor Crescent, Delta, B.C.
For more information, please contact 604-952-3175.
Application deadline is January 31, 2015.