Neighbourhood Emergency Preparedness Program starts January 14, 2015
Jan 05, 2015
Take part in the Neighbourhood Emergency Preparedness Program (NEPP) and learn how to prepare you, your family, and your neighbours to survive and recover in an emergency disaster.
NEPP is an 8-course program that teaches you how to be prepared to survive for a minimum of 72 hours following a disaster, and teaches neighbours how to plan and train as a neighbourhood to respond safely and effectively as organized teams during an emergency.
The next program takes place Wednesdays, January 14–March 4, 2015, 7–9 pm, at Delta Community College (11590 83 Ave). Fee: $30. Call 604-940-5550 to register.
- January 14 – Personal Preparedness and an Introduction to NEPP
- January 21 – Damage Assessment
- January 28 – Emergency First Aid
- February 4 – Light Urban Search and Rescue
- February 11 – Fire Safety and Utilities
- February 18 – Shelter and Care Giving
- February 25 – Transportation and Communication
- March 4 – Leadership
Get prepared and register now!