Fire Hall No. 4 originally started as a volunteer department in 1958. The first location was on the northwest corner of 96th and Ladner Trunk Road in a chicken coop on the property where the Esso/Tim Hortons currently stands.
The current hall was built in 1962 and acted as a volunteer hall until June 2010. Hall No. 4 is now used as a training hall, supplying Delta Fire with educational information and courses to keep the department prepared for any challenge.
9341 Ladner Trunk Road
Delta, B.C. V4K 3N3