The City of Delta invites residents to come learn more about the proposal at an upcoming public information meeting.
When: Thursday November 29, 2018 from 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm
Where: Pinewood Elementary School – Gym, 11777 Pinewood Drive, Delta, BC
City staff and the applicant will also be available to answer any questions or receive comments residents have about the proposed development.
Realco Holdings (Scottsdale) Ltd. has applied to the City of Delta for permission to develop two, six-storey apartment buildings with a combined total of 181 units. The development would include 237 residential parking spaces and 27 visitor parking spaces located in an underground structure, and vehicular access to the site would be from Nicholson Road.
In order to facilitate this development the following is required:
- Official Community Plan Amendment to the North Delta Area Plan in order to exempt the west portion of the site from the maximum density of 200 units per hectare (80 units per acre) and allow for a site specific density of 240 units per hectare (97 units per acre). Note that the east portion of the site complies with the land use designation included in the North Delta Area Plan.
- Rezoning from Core Commercial (C1) to Apartment Residential 240 (RA240) on the west portion of the site and Apartment Residential 400 (RA400) for the east portion of the site.
- Development Variance Permit to vary the following:
- The minimum amount of required common outdoor amenity space from 1,068 m2 (11,496 ft2) to 737 m2 (7,933 ft2).
- The maximum amount of small car spaces for visitors from 25 percent to 40 percent.
- Development Permit to address the Scott Road Corridor development permit area form and character guidelines.
Reports and Related Documents
Jit Sangha, Realco Holdings (Scottsdale) Ltd.