The 114 Street (92A Avenue to 96 Avenue) Roadway and Utility Improvements project is part of Delta's Neighbourhood Road Improvements Plan, which was introduced in 2012 to address aging roads and sidewalks in our community.
The proposed improvements along 114 Street include:
- Roadway widening along 114 Street to Delta’s collector road standard (12.0m wide road width);
- New sidewalk along the east and west side of 114 Street;
- New barrier curb and gutter on the east and west side of 114 Street as necessary;
- New LED ornamental street lighting;
- New boulevard trees;
- Roadway rehabilitation;
- Watermain upgrades; and
- Drainage improvements as necessary
For more information, please review the preliminary plan and photo renderings (below).
Learn about the typical stages of construction for this project: Road Construction Process.