Project Name: 57 Street Townhouses
Location: 4876, 4888, 4896, 4906, 4918, 4928 and 4938 57 Street, Ladner
File Number: LU008881
A Public Information Meeting was hosted by City of Delta on Tuesday, May 7, 2019. A copy of Delta’s presentation boards are available here.
Maple Leaf Homes Ltd has applied to the City of Delta for permission to consolidate the subject properties into one parcel in order to develop a 40-unit, three-storey townhouse development. Vehicular access to the site is from 57 Street. 80 resident parking spaces (2 per unit) and 8 visitor parking spaces are proposed on site.
Sample West Building Elevation
Sample East Building Elevation
In order to facilitate this development, the following are required:
- Amendments to the Official Community Plan as follows:
- by changing the land use designation in the Ladner Future Land Use Plan in Schedule A from One and Two Unit Residential (R) to Multi-Unit Residential (MR); and
- by changing the land use designation in the Ladner Area Plan in Schedule B.3 from Infill Single family Residential (ISF) to Residential Ground-Oriented (RG);
- Rezoning from Duplex/Single Detached Residential 3 (RD3) to a new Townhouse Residential 62 (RT62) Zone in “Delta Zoning Bylaw No. 7600, 2017”;
- A development variance permit to reduce the special building setback from the centreline of 57 Street, to permit the 57 Street property line to be the property frontage for the purpose of applying building setbacks, and to permit building projections into the minimum setbacks for a principal structure in the Townhouse Residential 62 (RT62) Zone; and
- Consolidation of the seven subject properties into one development site.