|Please note: the natural playground to be closed for renovations from April 29-May 3. Playground addition to be completed by May 10. |
Located at 5010 47 Avenue, Ladner, this park features:
- Picnic shelter
- Picnic tables
- Sport court, including 3 pickleball courts, a 1/10th mile walking track, and bicycle skill development space
- Ladner Rotary Splash Park
- Site of Delta’s cenotaph, which was unveiled in 1921 and erected to memorialize those who gave their lives in the First World War
The annual Ladner May Days community festival is held at Memorial Park the last weekend in May.
The picnic shelter can be reserved. Call 604-946-3308. A reservation fee applies.
Ladner Rotary Splash Park
The Rotary Club of Ladner raised funds to partner with the City of Delta to upgrade the waterpark to the renamed Ladner Rotary Splash Park, which opened in July 2018. The waterpark is located adjacent to the playground in Memorial Park.
- HOURS: Open from the Victoria Day weekend Saturday up to and including Monday of the Labour Day weekend.
- SCHEDULE: The water is typically turned on between 10 am–9 pm, but may vary to accommodate the weather.